Error 15 when starting Adobe Creative Suite products

Recently had a problem where a user would install the CS suite(same thing happened with v4 and v5) but when they would start any of the products an Error 15 would be the result and the suggestions was to reinstall the product. It finally dawned on me that an aggressive security setting had been setup according to this document:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2202

We had set ours to 077 and it was preventing CS products from running. As soon as I removed that setting from launchd-user.conf everything worked perfectly.

Comments

  1. Could you please explain this to me step by step, on how to fix it on a Windows 7 PC. I'm getting the same error. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use Windows so I'd have no idea how to fix the issue on that platform. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Database, schema, and table sizes in Greenplum

Greenplum update with multiple tables

Show running queries on Postgresql/Greenplum