Changing the email address on your Nike + iPod acount

These directions worked on a Mac running 10.5.8. I recently changed the email address on my Nike+ account. Getting to sync properly with iTunes again was a tad challenging. I basically followed the steps here but I did not reset my iPod. I lost a few runs because I didn't do things in the proper order.

1. Uncheck the automatically send workout data to nikeplus.com in the Nike + iPod tab in iTunes and sync your iPod (in iTunes) without new workouts on your iPod.
2. Get a new workout recorded on your iPod. It can simply be walking around for 5 or 10 seconds.
3. Log in to Nike+ using Safari.
4. Connect your iPod with an unsynced run/walk
5. Recheck the automatically send workout data to nikeplus.com in the Nike + iPod in iTunes and click Apply.

Your new Login ID is hopefully now showing in iTunes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Database, schema, and table sizes in Greenplum

Greenplum update with multiple tables

Show running queries on Postgresql/Greenplum